Communication and Social Media Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 256
- Lead global campaigns by engaging social entrepreneurs + girls and women worldwide around social entrepreneurship
- Lead efforts to promote women social entrepreneurs by creating an endless stream of interesting new angles for blog post, podcasts and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp, Weibo etc.)
- Identifies and interviews female social entrepreneurs to share their story to the world
- Identify and explore new ways of distributing media content to girls and women in China
- Work with team of videographers to design and manager documentaries about women social entrepreneurs in China
- Work closely with the Communications team to strategically architect new ways to inspire more women to become social entrepreneurs and to share content with an ever-growing audience
- Identifies, recruits and manages a network of partners and supporters for our campaigns
- Able to work individually with little supervision with ability to prioritize and handle several problems at one time
- Very organized and efficient, with critical attention to detail
- Dependable, flexible and able to work independently
- Comfortable working in a small, fast-paced environment
- Educational background and/or experience in creative writing/ journalism. .
- Experience using social media
- Good sense of humor is a plus
- Passion to produce high quality and engaging articles, passionate about promoting innovative ideas, people and social ventures through storytelling
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, preferable also audio technologies including audacity / Garageband etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and/or Chinese
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Project Management experience
By interning at this organization, you will be able to build your own editorial portfolio for your future career and impact the organization’s mission to inspire and support social entrepreneurs.
It will be a very good opportunity to develop valuable professional skills including project management and communication, to see your ideas and contributions implemented and to build a broad international business professional network.
The organization is dedicated to build an entrepreneurial ecosystem that inspires and accelerates social entrepreneurs who have the potential to significantly address social and environmental challenges. With a track record of managing regional and national projects in Asia through multi-stakeholder collaborations this organization has the ability to connect and accelerate social entrepreneurs.