Business Operation Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Human Resources
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 304
- Assist with HR and recruitment processes
- Build recruitment and employer branding campaigns targeting the Chinese engineering community
- support recruiting campaigns for Internship and Graduate programs
- Recruit using LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter tool
- Complete day-to-day finance and accounting tasks
- support general business operations
- Graduate / MBA - Student
- You are an extremely extroverted, organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in an international startup environment. Your energy should be infectious and your interest in technology and business ample.
- Available 20+ hours a week to work
- A self-starter who identifies and solves problems before anyone has noticed.
- You are an organizational guru and excellent multi-tasker.
- You are structured, punctual and efficient in the way you handle projects and financial tasks.
- Able to handle deadlines and work well in diverse environments.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, and a quick learner of new software
- A likeable, extroverted character.
- Fluent written and spoken English (Chinese is a plus)
This company has a flat hierarchy. You will report directly to the COO / CFO. Moreover this is a fast growing start-up company and your work will definitely have an impact the bottom line.
This is a fast growing start up which is industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence. Zynga, Microsoft, GREE, and EA are just some examples of their clients.