BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – GERMAN NATIVE
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Translation
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1192
Details of the mission:
- Develop new and solid International enterprises prospects, promote services to meet business / sales targets
- Often visit potential customers and execute sales process with solid deals closings.
- Collect customer requirements on system and communicate with internal team accurately.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- With quality service concepts for pre-sale, during and after-sales.
- Step into social networking & business events
- Phoning and mailing missions in order to find new customers and follow-up - Make reports of the commercial activity every week and plan the following prospects
- Learn about project management (coordination of the projects in translation, training)
The ideal profile for this position would be as below:
- German Native
- Excellent skills in English (Chinese is a plus)
- Dynamic and motivated - Willing to learn
- Strong capacity of listening and understanding the customer's needs - Reactive and proactive spirit
This position is a ideal for last year student as they are looking for someone to hire afterwards.
Company specialized in Multilingual Communication. In Shanghai, they provide the following services to their customers:Translation and Localization; Interpretation (Consecutive and Simultaneous); Copywriting; Design and Web (via our partners)