General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 4,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 185
There are two principal areas
a) Account Management of our Relocation Cases,
b) Business promotion and understanding.
The choice between these two areas is somewhat flexible and will depend on the field the intern wants to focus on.
Daily tasks can include:
- Support to Relocation section: account management
- Liaison with HR, assignees, and the company’s relocation suppliers to ensure a smooth human relocation process
- Improve and “sensitize” the company’s relocation support to incoming assignees (including improving materials provided to newcomers)
- Market research for new business opportunities
- Developing concepts on how to serve new business opportunities
- Performing Personal Assistant’s tasks
- Update both websites of the company
- Collecting case studies on cross-cultural problems
- Creation of marketing material
- Coordinating the production and update of the magazines/newsletters the company manages
- Attending seminars
- Participating in business trips.
- Preferably degree holder
- Ability to work with Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher
- IT skills are a big plus
- Native English speaker
- Chinese language skills preferred
- Additional European language skills are a plus.
- Good people skills
- The internship may be extended on improved terms if both parties are satisfied after the internship period and market conditions are favourable.
- It would be a good opportunity to experience working and interacting with Chinese colleagues.
- The intern will be offered travel insurance.
This company is an international consultancy with over 23 years in China experience covering four service categories:(i) support to Multinational Corporations (MNCs) to ensure that international assignees and their families that they send to China are assisted promptly to resolve the multitude of issues that settling into China involves.(ii) business establishment and regulatory compliance support to MNCs investing in China which includes help in getting a legal entity established in China, arranging work permits for the expatriates assigned to the on-shore entity and residence visas for them and their accompanying family members, plus renewals of the work permits and visas.(iii) cross-cultural (C-C) training and consulting for international assignees and their spouses/partners about one month after they arrive in China. Also C-C training for Chinese colleagues and staff that are working with international assignees. Also for Chinese staff about to be sent to foreign countries to operate investment ventures abroad of large Chinese corporations.(iv) development assistance consultancy services focused mainly on China, but inclusive of Mongolia and DPRK (North Korea). The company delivers project design, management and monitoring and evaluation (M & E) services for international donor-financed projects with specialties in poverty alleviation, governance, institutions and gender.