Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 899
- Supporting B&D manager by searching information and making analysis report.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners
- Team-work on sales follow-up activities, taking calls and replying mails.
- Attending meeting with client, involved in pitching new exhibitor or sponsor.
- Taking notes and draw agreeing memos after meeting.
- English Native speaker (or near native level)
- Major in business or law
- Has motivation for Sales
- Skilled at Microsoft Office
- Strong presentation skills is a plus
- Skilled at agreeing and closing deals is a plus
- Any experience in business-to-business sales
This company mainly delivers professional public relations event planning and marketing services for domestic and foreign well-known brands. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Shanghai, This company persists in providing their clients with systematic planning and excellent execution services.