Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Engineering
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 817
Your mission will be to support the company in the developing the German speaking market, including but will not be limited to:
- Find new customers in German speaking countries (market research)
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Cold Call & Prospect in German speaking countries and turn this into increased business.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the
client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections from client and negotiate
- Set up marketing / commercial actions (contacts, networking, mails / newsletter)
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- German & English Speaker
- Graduate or under-graduate (Bachelor degree)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Possibility of understanding technical drawings would be appreciated.
- Organized, wants to know how to work in a Chinese and a European environment
- You will be located in the center of Shanghai, close to Jing 'an and the Former French Concession
- They have offices in Belgium
- Expected Start Date: Middle/End of August
Belgian company based in China since 2000, which specializes in subcontracting mechanical & optical parts for European SMEs.