Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Consulting
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1204
- Collect information of potential new clients, mainly from Europe and USA, update database with relevant information
- Approach prospects through different channels and partners. Such as chambers of France, Germany and American etc.and foreign lawyer firms
- Edit and publish newsletter regularly
- Support marketing manager in various marketing tasks
- Other administration work may be assigned by managers
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and Germany are a plus
- knowledge of Chinese is a real plus or previous experience in French or Chinese company is appreciated
- Overseas education is appreciated but not a must
- Study related to Marketing, Business, Law or Finance.
- Finance background or knowledge is preferred
- Highly motivated, flexible and willing to learn
- Well-organized and able to manage different tasks at the same time
Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in team, easygoing personality
This company is looking for an intern who is open to new ideas and has a desire to make a positive impact in any situation. On top of this the intern is expected to be able to develop professional relationships.The tasks will be related to their consultancy projects in investment, legal & finance aspects depending on your profile.
This company is a boutique international consulting firm with a dedicated focus in China and South-East Asia. They provide integrated consulting services to clients from strategic planning to day-to-day operations and management in China. Their Corporate Management Team offers back-office outsourcing services to their clients including accounting, tax, financial reporting and administration functions as well as advisory services like incorporation, M&A due diligence and restructuring.