Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Hospitality
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 752
- Full responsibility for all foreign key accounts in Beijing and develop an incredible network across the professional services sector, major multinationals, embassies, NGOs, international schools and hospitals and leading international Chinese corporations.
- You will work closely together with the co-founders
- Training in "Rockefeller / Gazelles", "Topgrading" and E-Myth" management systems.
- Besides following a series of internal SOPs and KPIs, your weekly work will involve much time outside the office visiting customers as well as working with the leading store managers and internal marketing team.
- You will be involved in selected customer events with key marketing partners.
- You will be working with the new franchises in North East China
- Interest in branding and the China food delivery market
- Open-minded personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and punctuality traits
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Chinese language skills a plus
- Previous experience in China preferred
- Previous experience in food and beverage would be a plus
There are hiring oppertunities if both sides are satisfied.
Benefits: 1000 CNY per month + sales bonus dependent on performance, 1/2 off all food and beverage of 3 branches and delivery. Quaterly use of the GHP Boutique at the Great Wall. Membership to the company's sustainability group. You have a lot of oppertunities to practice your Chinese language while on the job.
Working with the co-founders will be a great opportunity to learn how to run a business in China and gain professional advancement! This company is looking for a cultural fit with their company and seek friendly, self-motivated individuals who want to understand working within a meritocratic culture in a Chinese market. If you want to learn, like being measured by results, can take responsibility for your actions and want to grow quickly within an organization while respecting the team around you,you could be a great fit for them!
This company is expanding quickly. Leveraging a collective 17 years of experience in the Chinese food and beverage industry, as well as intellect and an impeccable dress sense, they represent new style of local entrepreneurship, rooted in the community, responsible to its team and customers, and proudly Made in China. This company has been awarded numerous awards thanks to the quality of their products and services.