Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Fashion
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 529
- Assist in contacting and establishing cooperation relationships with newspapers, magazines and online media;
- Assist with writing and developing marketing materials in English using photo gallery, PPT, promotional materials, etc.;
- Assist in building and expanding the company brand;
- Help to research the current market and collect the latest news in the relevant sector
- Fluent in English;
- Mandarin speaking ability is a plus;
- Major in fashion, architecture, platform design, HR, management or marketing;
- General knowledge of the fashion industry;
- Marketing experience;
- Experience with garment store design is a plus;
- Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills;
- A natural quick learner with confidence and a positive attitude
Company will adjust the internship to fit the intern's qualifications, talents and interests.
This is a Beijing based fashion company committed to building an integrated Nordic brand platform in China. They hope to bring the northern frontier trend to the Chinese market; guiding people’s lives starting with garments and all aspects of this new fashion.
This company values creating a feeling of team entrepreneurship within the company, aiming to create a career path for all employees. Based on the evaluated capacity of each employee, the company will establish a personalized cooperation helping aspiring talent to
grow with the entrepreneurial dream.