Business Development Assistant
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 73
- Help with marketing material and with the organization of events
- Develop the USA market, in terms of client research and coordination of the existing clients
- Proof reading
- Other tasks may include:
- Participating in the execution of financings and M&A transactions
- Supporting search of potential acquisition targets and investors
- Preparing clients’ documents
- Organizing and participation at clients’ and company meetings
- Coordinating law and accounting companies
- English native speaker (from USA or UK preferred) or very high level of English (candidates from Germany and France preferred)
- Business background (in Financial, Accounting or Law fields)
- Basic Chinese language skills are preferred, but not a prerequisite
- Ability to work on different tasks in order to cooperate with different departments (business development, business service, other).
The intern will be given a training period after which he/she will be assigned to a specific department of the company.
Part of an international group, this company is ranked as one of the world’s top 10 largest groups of accounting, tax and business consulting firm with more than 140 accounting and advisory services firms with 560 offices in more than 100 countries around the world. It offers a comprehensive range of professional services to both local and international clients.The principal services provided by the office in Beijing include: audit and assurance, business service and outsourcing, corporate solutions, corporate services and registration, financial planning, fund services, hotel consulting, litigation support, legal and compliance services, risk advisory, credit management and business account management, taxation services, trust and estate planning and consultation.