General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 987
1. Pro-actively study the products and brands as the benchmark on internet and to develop new product strategy and marketing plan
2. Suggests how to strategically position the new brand to convey the brand as innovative and inspirational.
3. Provides input into the creative, media, digital, and PR team members the annual and quarterly media/advertising plan.
4. Creates comprehensive action plans for all Brand communications projects with the aim to maximize brand and (new) product exposure while maximizing efficiencies
4. Identifying how global communications can be adapted and implemented or developed to local initiatives
5. Recommends and/or develops creative material for brand campaigns with other teammates.
6. Develops rollout plans that are in line with the marketing plan and time frame
7. Constantly liaises with the factories to adjust the draft strategy and plan.
8. Proactively works with other brand teams in order to get support from all of them to reach our objectives
9. Remains up to date on the fast developing Media Environment in general and New Media technologies and opportunities in particular
10. Identifies communication opportunities, as well as opportunities for Co-ops & Co-branding
1. Have experience in strategic planning and execution including budgeting
2. Logic thinking and capable to do market research on internet.
3. Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
4. Professional written and verbal communication.
5. Photoshop and Power point skills a plus
Company is a bit further outside the center. Reachable with line 6 by subway, 1km walk after.
This company has big automotive and luxury industry clients. You can learn a lot about how business is done in China. Team you work with is mainly Chinese.
This consulting firm is a leading advisor on business strategy in China. They are based in Beijing. Their clients range from small and medium sized enterprises to multinational corporations in a multitude of industry sectors.
They help them design Brand, Product and other business strategies by leveraging our best practices and on-the-ground experience and know how. They partner with clients to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
Their customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that their clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results.