Back-End Web Developer
General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1024
● Work with product owners across multiple projects in a dynamic and team
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Integration of APIs, multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and
scaling an application to support load changes
● Optimization of the global e-commerce platform across multiple browsers and devices.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit testing
● B.S. \ M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
● Proficient in one or more OO programming language (PHP, Ruby, Java or C++)
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Proficiency in RESTful APIs
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration
and scaling an application to support load changes
● Experience with Linux based operating systems and Git is beneficial
● Project management experience using Agile & Scrum is a major plus
● Teamwork and Leadership - track record as a strong team player and in leading
teams, takes initiative and passionate in making a difference
● Problem Solving - strong ability to understand and solve complex problems
● Personal projects are a plus
● You are available for at least 2 months though preferably 6 or more months
This company is a leading global incubator and VC fund that invests in the development of companies in the internet industry. It identifies and builds proven Internet business models and transfers them to new markets where it seeks to scale them into market leading online companies. The company is focused on proven online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across three sectors: e-Commerce, marketplaces and financial technology. Started in 2007 and now has more than 25,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 100 countries across six continents.
Operating in more than 100 countries on five continents allows more than 25,000 people around the globe to share their expertise. This vast think tank of entrepreneurship and technology evolves every day.