Assistant to the Restaurant Manager
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Hospitality
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 4 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 497
- Promoting the restaurant specialties among the foreign tourists in the Old Town
- Welcoming and serving foreign clients
- Promoting “flagship” dishes and drinks
- Proposing quality improvements
- Answering reviews on www.tripadvisor.com
- Service minded
- Spirit of initiative
- Fluent in French and English
- Intermediate in Chinese
- Good interpersonal skills
- The restaurant in situated in the small Tibetan town of Shangri-La, Yunnan.
- Altitude is 3,300 meters.
- Intern has to be willing to work in a multicultural environment with Chinese and Tibetan people.
Run by a Franco-Chinese couple, Damien and Ting, this is a local restaurant housed in an authentic two-storey Tibetan house situated right in the middle of the Old Town of Shangri-La, Yunnan.
The restaurant offers a wide range of classic Tibetan dishes as well as local artisan beer, fresh fruit juice, organic Yunnan tea and good French wine. Its Tibetan Raclette is unique in Yunnan !