Assistant to CBO
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 weeks - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1257
• Assist Chief Business Officer in daily operations such as preparing pitching decks and reports, attending meetings for minute taking
• Able to perform simple market research in the field of health insurance and healthcare
• Able to perform simple statistical analysis and report writing
• Assist in management of relationships with hospital partners: Attend to new potential partners, manage administrative work to on-board new hospitals, liaise with the existing pool of hospital to support marketing activities. etc
• Assist in translation of documents bidirectionally between English and Chinese.
• Data collection, management and processing to extract important information from data to assist company in making informed choices, decisions with regards to operations, future business planning.
• Assist colleagues form marketing and business development team in daily operations.
• Prior experiences in the healthcare/ health insurance industry.
• Experiences in using Microsoft packages (Words, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Effectively Bilingual i.e able to read, write and speak in both English and Chinese
• Teachable, adaptable and motivated at work
• Able to perform statistical analysis(excel/spss) and generate insightful report based on analysis results.
• Willing and keen understand the Chinese health insurance and private health scene.
This company is an internet start-up company which has been founded in 2013. The company is dedicated to building an open, transparent and reliable social platform aiming at sharing health related reviews whilst enabling people to make better health decisions. They believe that health is a journey they make together and they expect to build a healthier future along with their users.