Assistant Business Development Manager Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 714
1. Generate pitches
The Assistant Business Development Manager shall support the Business Development Manager generate pitches for new projects by developing new clients opportunities.
2. Converting pitches into actual sales
The Assistant Business Development Manager shall work closely with the agency teams (creative strategist, design, production, talents & PR) to build presentations under the supervision of the Business Development Manager.
The overall look of the presentation and the quality of the wording are as essential as the creativity and thoroughness of the content to differentiate the company from its competitors.
The intern will experience face-to-face meetings with clients of the agency.
1. Chinese or Foreigner with a bachelor degree required.
2. Fluent English required (spoken and written).
3. Candidates must be passionate about events, about creating unique experiences for people.
4. Candidates must have strong PowerPoint skills (proficiency in design software is a plus), great mastering of written-Chinese, a synthetic mind, an outstanding attention to details.
5. Strong interest for branding, lifestyle, luxury and new trends is required.
6. Ability to work in team.
7. Responsible, can be held accountable for tasks.
- This is a great opportunity to learn-by-doing,
- You will work in an international team.
This is a French Events & PR agency (WFOE) with offices in Beijing and Shanghai. The agency organizes major branded events (product launches, fashion shows, and parties…) for top international brands/venues and corporate events for leading worldwide companies. It aims at becoming the leading company in each of its fields of involvement.