General Internship Information
- Business Area: Architecture
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 6 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 926
This young, foreign architecture & design company is looking for an architect intern. They insure a great environment to learn and to let you express your ideas as well.
Currently they have projects at different stages of design and tasks would include:
- research for reference images, historical context, urban planning information,...
- CAD drawing of plans, elevations, sections, architectural and interior details,...
- Basic 3D computer models for volumetric/concept studies
- presentation report
- Oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- CAD skills (Autocad preferred) is a must
- Photoshop, InDesign,..
- Sketchup, rhino or some other 3D drawing program (beneficial)
- Creative, willing to learn and contribute to their projects & design ideas
- Passionate for working in sustainable architecture/building
- team player as well as independent worker
- experience is not essential but beneficial
- part-time possible
- tasks described before are part of the. Young company means that they are willing to train you and make you contribute to other tasks.
Since their establishment in 2007, this company has taken pride in the high quality of their design consulting services. Based in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Paris, they offer architecture and design services with an emphasis on environmentally sensitive design. Their studio practice combines skills to realize a clear core idea that brings together the subtleties and complexities of a brief. They aim to create timeless architecture by seeking spatial solutions with integrity and lasting meaning to its users.
This company is driven by the pursuit of quality - a belief that their surroundings directly influence the quality of our lives, whether in the work place, at home or the public spaces in between. They are concerned with the physical context of a project, sensitive to the culture and climate of their place. The quest for quality embraces the physical performance of buildings.