General Internship Information
- Business Area: Architecture
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1205
The intern will assist the founder in the realization of different architecture projects they are working on.
1. Architectural students in graduate school, 2nd year and above.
2. Very strong design abilities, preferably candidates who has worked in architect firm before.
3. Skilled in Auto CAD, Adobe suits, experience with Rhino and Revit.
4. Good written and oral English, fluent in Chinese will be preferred.
5. Able to keep up with the fast-paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude.
Founded in 2006, this company is an innovative architecture design and research practice focus on creating unique, futuristic design that breaking traditional boarder with attention to the humanity well-being, environment and culture.
An experienced and professional team from different culture was formed in our London and Shanghai offices, delivering projects across Europe, North America and Asia.
Practice provide service including master plan, architecture design, landscape design, interior design and art installation design across different sectors.