General Internship Information
- Business Area: Green Tech / Renewable Energies
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 291
According to his/her qualifications the intern will take part to the research projects of the company in either one of the following departments:
- Policy and environmental regulations research both in China and European countries,
- New low carbon technologies related research,
- Research on carbon trading issues, such as specific carbon asset buyers.
After the research step, the intern will analyze the results of his/her research and write a report about it.
The report will have to be presented to the head of the department/project..
- Very motivated and interested in low carbon industry and CDM
- Native English speaker level
- Chinese language skills are a plus
- Sciences / environmental / engineering major preferred
- IT related major is also welcome
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period if both parties are satisfied.
- After the internship the intern will get a general understanding of the CDM products and trading procedures.
- There is also the possibility for the intern of going on business trips to the other company’s office in Changsha. The related expenses will be totally covered by the company.
The company started up in 2010 and is active in the carbon trading market. The company focuses on low-carbon investment, carbon assets development & monetization. They provide services to different kinds of organizations that need high quality carbon assets, such as Macquarie bank, ConocoPhillips, etc. They exploit potentialities and develop the carbon assets into tradable products.