Junior technical Writer Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Translation
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 498
The Intern’s daily tasks will include:
- Writing and editing of instruction manuals in German;
- Technical overview and quality control over artwork creation
- BA or MS in Technical writing or engineering (or the likes, if supported by strong background experience - minimum 1 year)
- German: native / fluent (C1 or C2)
- Good oral and written English is absolutely essential
- Experience with compiling technical information in an easy to understand way
- Experience with European safety standards for consumer goods preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Additional skills in graphic design and web design are a plus
This internship is based in Shenzhen (Futian District), China.
There will be the chance of frequent trips to Hong Kong.
More experienced candidates will be considered for ‘Senior Technical Writer’ position.
This is a German International SME that deals with writing, designing and translating technical documentation, such as manuals, packaging materials, magazines, catalogues, etc…