Visual Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 915
- Assisting and participating in project ideation-‐ from concept to delivery
- Design for case studies, presentations, and ad hoc internal studio needs
- Collaborating with other team members to deliver beautiful and engaging design solutions
- Pursuing a degree in an design related program
- Understanding user interface and the digital medium
- Obsessed with great typography and finding just the right shade of color
- Extremely detail oriented, hard working, self motivated, and proactive
- Passionate about interactive design and technology
- Experienced in design for a variety of mediums, from web, to tablet, to mobile
- Possessing a beautiful online portfolio that showcases your design skills and abilities
- Fluent in English and/or Chinese (Chinese is a plus)
This company is always looking for new, fresh talent to join them. If working with a young and dynamic team in an exciting and diverse environment is something that entices you, they would love to get to know you.
With three offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Germany, they are an award winning agency specialised in Digital and Data Marketing. Their mission is to improve their customers' strategy, branding, sales and customer repurchasing through their creative technology. Due to their dedication, they are able to create world class experiences for global brands such as Ecco, InterContinental Group, Vans, Ford, Qoros and Puma.
With 40+ Digital and Data Specialists across the world, they are there to support marketers in igniting their brand and sales by delivery effective digital and data marketing solutions at the intersection of creativity and technology.