Technical Project Manager
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1173
• Lead and manage Mobile Application development projects to meet the various internal & external requirements.
• Expert at organizing and leading requirement analysis, development, test and other project related meetings with project managers, developers and testers.
• Develop complex project plans, and manage development project schedule and software
and service quality in a consistent manner across project.
• Closely manage throughout the product development life cycle. Identify and track issues, assess risks, dependencies, efficiencies, and critical path objectives.
• Provide timely status reports to Clients and Team Members (Developers and
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
• Very good experience on Web & Mobile Technologies (iOS; Android; Windows)
• Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration & Deployment, Workflow/Process Automation
• Minimum 2 years working experiences in a leading software/digital company
• Minimum 2 years experience in project management, which may be mainly focused on out-sourced project management or managing an internal team of developers
• Strong communications skills and the ability to work well with cross-functional teams and varying levels of management.
• Fluent English and Mandarin (both oral and written), French is a plus
• Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing large scale project implementations from start to finish in the field of Mobile Software development
Strong Hiring Potential. Long term internship preferred.
For more than 10 years, this leading digital marketing & social commerce agency has been accompanying brands and retailers in the digitalization of the purchase journey of their customers. They support international luxury and retail groups to develop and manage their business expansion in China through social media activation, CRM, technology and e-commerce platforms. Placing innovation at the heart of their approach, they imagine and develop new uses around connected devices, in an ever more connected world. They’ve been supporting many well-known international brands, such as: Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon, Rolex, Klasse14, Charriol, DS automobile, Diptyque, Sephora, ClubMed, Etam, and many more.
The team is composed of a cool mix of international tech savvy and local experts, who love KTV, video games, good wines and going to fitness together!