Social Media Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Consulting
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 897
- Managing and collecting information on social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter
- Creating and participating in discussions on social media platforms
- Sorting news feeds on Facebook
- Uploading information on their webpage
- Assisting in project documentation and project sourcing
- Assisting the supervisor in various daily tasks
- Native or near native English skills
- Any other language is a plus
- Interested and/or background in Consulting
- Creative and well organized
- Open-minded and willing to implement new ideas
- IT skills can be a plus
The allowance will decided according to the skills & experiences of the candidate.
This consulting company is a leading advisor for communication-based business strategies in China. They provide integrated marketing & PR strategy, branding, Digital & Social Media campaigns and Event Live communication. Together with big clients, they regularly carry out promotion/branding events with them throughout China.
This is a foreign owned Chinese language school in China. The Hangzhou franchise regularly organizes excellent cultural events and big size (networking) business events in Hangzhou.