SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1336
They are looking for a Shanghai-based Intern to support their social media team. From content posting to reporting, you will participate to the implementation of social media strategy for various international brands.
·Content posting (production of editorial and visual content) on Chinese and global social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo) and create the format of posting with the assistance of formatting platform or design tools.
· Supporting Social Media Specialist in the fields of marketing operations and social media campaigns.
· Data management, assisting Social Media Specialist to prepare monthly report for each client.
· Share trending topics, industry news and best practice with the team.
· Fluent in English and Chinese.
· Proactive attitude towards work
· Digital native (having a blog is an advantage)
· Detail Oriented
· Curiosity to new knowledge and ability to learn fast.
· Strong writing skills.
· Functional knowledge of basic design software (Photoshop, InDesign)
Based in both Europe and Asia (Lille, Paris, Shanghai), they handle their project from start to finish, with the expertise to animate all your digital tools, through strategic consulting, design and technical development.
This is the opportunity to be involved on social media activities of brands from various industries.
For more than 10 years, this leading digital marketing & social commerce agency has been accompanying brands and retailers in the digitalization of the purchase journey of their customers. They support international luxury and retail groups to develop and manage their business expansion in China through social media activation, CRM, technology and e-commerce platforms. Placing innovation at the heart of their approach, they imagine and develop new uses around connected devices, in an ever more connected world. They’ve been supporting many well-known international brands, such as: Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon, Rolex, Klasse14, Charriol, DS automobile, Diptyque, Sephora, ClubMed, Etam, and many more.
The team is composed of a cool mix of international tech savvy and local experts, who love KTV, video games, good wines and going to fitness together!