General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 519
The intern will be working in the travel agents team and their tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Make marketing and sales phone calls
- Answer enquiries from potential clients and existing clients, by phone and email
- If language skills allows, contact hotels and arrange trips
- Manage bookings from beginning to end
- French native proficiency
- Excellent writing skills in French
- Fluent English
- Chinese language skills would be a big plus
- Any other European language skills would be preferred
- Background and/or previous experience in sales, Tourism, Hospitality or related fields
- Customer orientated and good problem solving skills
- A performance based bonus can also be given, apart from the monthly allowance
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship, if both parties are satisfied
This is a travel agency founded in 2008 and devoted exclusively to provide a full range of travel services to expatriates living in China.
The team is today composed of a mix of expatriates and Chinese agents working on the same goal: to offer the travels they'd like to book for theirselves.
They are specialized in China & Asia trips and work closely with their customers to understand their desires and needs, to get them the best deals.
The company has also created a corporate department leveraging its knowledge of travel in China, to provide an all-in-one business service.