Sales Assistant Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 567
Your daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Draft proposals, presentations, contracts, memos and other communication to customers.
- Process sales orders.
- Co-ordinate sales meetings, minutes, reports.
- Organize sales files, customer records, etc.
- Provide administration assistance to entire sales team & area sales manager.
- Contact customers via email, fax and/or phone per instructions provided by sales team members.
- Support Sales Team to achieve the sales target.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Skillful with word, excel, PPT office software.
- Well paper edit knowledge.
- Careful, attention to detail.
- Hard working.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Salary or stipend to be confirmed based on candidates' qualifications.
This company is one of the leading wine service providers in Greater China. This company was founded in 1999 and today imports, distributes and markets a powerful line-up of carefully selected global brands that are best-in-class for reputation, quality and value.
This companies finest wineries are each carefully selected from 12 of the world’s leading wine-producing countries. With offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Shenyang,
Xiamen, Sanya, Qingdao, Macau and Hong Kong, Summergate services the entire Greater China market.
The aim of the company is to offer classic but also novel cutting edge wines and to put wine knowledge and customer care at the centre of its' services.