General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 929
- To create & maintain a product range and release it according to the targeted market\'s general requirements from a legal, performance, quality & safety point of view.
- To define packaging design and guidelines, design of promotional displays
- Negotiate & update prices timely & accurately
- Audit factories, create a detailed database of supplier\'s profiles.
- To benchmark suppliers to be able to get correct specifications for the best price on a regular basis
- To benchmark competitors\' products and make sure that our products have the best quality / specification / price ratio
- To make sure that the ERP is updated regularly and accurately
- To make sure that the orders are handled timely & accurately
- To establish a clear and efficient communication process between the Product and the Commercial department
- Assistance to all dpts in regards to Mechanical design, rendering
- To speak fluently English and knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
- Versatile and team player
- Like to travel, negotiate
- Focused to details, accurate and able to organize the workload and respect deadlines.
- Previous working experience is a plus
- At ease in a multicultural environment
- You will work in a team of about 10 employees, work closely with the Italian Sales Manager and also learn from the French CEO’s 6 years China experience
- Possibility to visit factories and get a broader understanding of the retail industry
- Company is located in the center of Shanghai
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship if both parties are satisfied
- They strongly encourage gap years, traineeship, and long term internship
- Responsibility and allowance are adjusted according to the length of the internship.
This company, owned and managed by European partners, is a worldwide product design & development company located in Shanghai. After more than 10 years of experience in China in production, sourcing and purchasing, they now serve leading retailers worldwide. Their main focus is on kitchen, floor care and personal care products.They have their own existing line of products, and also regularly manage large OEM & ODM projects for various customers, in Australia, India and Europe.