Non-Profit Social Enterprise Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: NGO
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 446
The intern’s daily tasks will depend on and be adapted to the intern’s qualifications and interests.
Also, they will depend on the projects the organization is managing in that specific period.
The main three areas of responsibility are:
- Communication and Social Media awareness
- Marketing and partnerships development
- Program development
- Interest and/or experience in working with youth
- Experience with Social Media
- Webdesign skills are highly appreciated
- Previous experience in the education sector is a big plus
- Fluent English
- Chinese language ability is a plus
- Great teamwork skills / Comfortable working as a part of a small collaborative team
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Willing to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- In the fall programs the intern will have the chance to travel and take part to workshops and activities that the foundation organizes outside Beijing. In the summer, interns can potentially go on weekend hiking trips with students in Beijing.
- This will be a great opportunity to improve your organizational and public speaking skills.
- You will also have the chance to be involved in development projects and know more about aspects like the migrant children situation in China and environmental problems in China.
This is a non-profit organization that believes in inspiring, empowering, and engaging youth through collaborative and innovative experiential learning programs. This organization offers a series of leadership activities suited for students at international schools and universities, including in-school workshops (Schools programs) and outdoor adventure trips (Experiences programs). They facilitate participants to develop personal and community leadership skills. To help realize its vision for a world in which young people fulfill their true potential, this organization invests 10% of its revenue into their Development Fund. This fund is used to run development projects for underserved youth around the world.