General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Hangzhou
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1004
1. Digital marketing: make the branding/product/sales promotion by digital marketing, including release soft articles on platforms and monitor effect and develop new tools in case of in need.
2. Support program managers in liaison with program partners for instance consuls and consul-generals in Shanghai and follow-up on program status tracking
3. Support events, marketing and other logistic works
4. Support marketing collateral production if needed
5. Manage the important events such as technical seminars, sales meeting, trade show exhibitions, press engagements etc.
6. Assist marketing team on marketing programs' operation, execution, data collection and generate reports
7. Have strong interest in facilitating UN Women HeForShe Campaign in Hangzhou city and Zhejiang province with the marketing team on various events and programs, including writing event proposal, newsletter, program overview
•Preferred major in Marketing & Design related.
•Strong communication skill internally and externally
•Information collection, analytical skills & Problem-solving
•Proficient office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
•Proficient language commands in English & other language
•Strong analytical background ideally within a global online environment
•Enjoy using data and strong quantitative and analytical skills
•Results & delivery focused
•A good understanding of online/search marketing techniques
•Good writing skills
The company is a pbulic-funded institution under the administration of Foreign Affair Office of Hangzhou Municipality. It is founded to provide service to the benefit of the city's growing international communication with the rest of the world. In support of Hangzhou Foreign Affairs Office and Hangzhou's People's activities such as international meetings and seminars, providing consulting service on economic, trade, culture, sport, education, technology, urban construction, environmental protection and finance etc.