Marketing intern for the trading company
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Import Export / Logistics
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 633
Your mission will be to increase their range of baby formula and baby dietary supplement products by conducting the following tasks, included but not limited to:
- Collect information from your own country
- Source products
- Introduce products
- Negotiate distribution conditions
- Look up news regarding these products and put information up on the website
- Major in trading, international business or e-commerce knowledge or experience
- German, Italian, Dutch, Switzerland, Australian, American candidates will be given priority
- Ability to work on their own without being constantly supervised.
- Ability to be open to new ideas and customs.
- Ability to organize and present information in a structured and logical way.
- Ability to deal with ‘grey’ areas, adapt and change your approach.
- Ability and willingness to observe and listen to others, to learn new skills and absorb new information.
- Ability to anticipate on company needs, work on their own initiative and only ask for help when needed.
- This will be a great opportunity to learn how to work in a Chinese company
- Your internship supervisor will be a Native Chinese speaker who speaks English
- You will work closely with the foreign IT Assistant intern
This is a Chinese trading company in Shanghai with a branch office located in Guangzhou. Since 2009, they have been mainly selling baby food such as baby formula and baby dietary supplement products imported from New Zealand. So far, they have more than 5,000 maternity and baby supplies chain stores in China and their own sales team. They will soon launch an online purchasing shop.