General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 738
- Assist in the research and procurement of prominent online bloggers
- Assist in the outreach to potential distribution partners
- Assist in the research and identification of tea clubs across the US
- Assist and prepare marketing campaigns to target new drinkers of premium loose leaf teas
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Research to write content for website
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- English fluency
- Another foreign language is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of social media and internet
- Fast-learner, creative & flexible
- Consistent, reliable & proactive
The intern will be involved in project-based activities and have the opportunity to communicate with Chinese and International partners to develop this dynamic new company.
This company's focus always has been, and always will be getting the finest Chinese teas to their customers worldwide.
They work directly with individual boutique farmers to understand their operations and processes and to gain better insight into their teas. That is how we offer the most appropriate choices for our customers. This company serves as a platform for small plantation owners and operators to provide an opportunity to showcase and sell their offerings to customers abroad through them.