About us

Error message

Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

Marketing Intern

General Internship Information

  • Business Area: Marketing
  • Location: Beijing
  • Duration: 2 months - 6 months
  • Allowance: 0.00 CNY
  • Other benefits:
  • Reference: 679

Daily Tasks

Social media
- Develop and oversee execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives
- Manage accounts for clients and cross-promotional activities
- Increase views and memberships across social media accounts
- Research ROI, SEO integration, trends for company brands
- Ongoing reporting and integration into systems
- Write weekly blog, repost on Facebook and include updated link in newsletter and thank you emails.
Deadline: every Wednesday.
- Send announcement so upcoming events or promotions to media once per month
- Post all the company’s events on local and international social media sites – update regularly.
- Develop creative promotions that can be used to attract customers – 1 new promotion per month
- Write and send monthly newsletter (iContact) --‐ Deadline: 2nd Weds. of every month
- Update all media postings to increase the company’s visibility

Public relations
- Write press releases and execute media outreach internally and for clients as needed
- Build media contacts list locally, nationally and internationally
- Act as a brand representative at events
- Create a PR/media strategy that is relevant for each project
- Create coverage reports

Marketing - Strategic Partnership development
- Find new media outlets (websites, print magazines, travel books, newspapers). Send outreach
emails as opportunities arise
- Meet with travel agencies, hotels and other potential partners. Follow up and maintain partnerships.

Business development
- Develop company knowledge and systems on how to pursue and pitch new clients
- Research potential clients

- Improve your professional and personal skills due to practical contributions to improve our marketing.
- Gain experience in executing and participating in marketing projects and improving our business
- Develop a final report with portfolio of projects and materials developed to add to your resume.
- Comply with any academic requirements.


- Must be studying at or recently graduated from a University – either in China or abroad
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Must have an interest in strategic marketing, branding, social media or market research
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be fluent in English with excellent writing skills. Fluency in two or more languages including Mandarin is a plus.

Additional Information

- The manager owns two companies, both located in the same office. 75% of the intern’s work will be as described above, the other 25% will most likely involve tasks related to the other company (Event management).
- Commission- based bonuses available on sales

Company Description

This company was founded in 2003 and has become the fastest growing English e-commerce website in Hong Kong. Their mission is to simply offer premium products and solutions that improve people’s lives.


If you have any questions about our program, please feel free to contact us!

* Maximum 500 characters
* Required fields
1282 Es - followers