General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1158
- Creating a go to market strategy for the solutions
- Creating the content marketing
- Creating and managing online campaigns
- Creating and managing product pages
- Promoting products in various sales channels
- Managing the typical social marketing: Twitter, Facebook, Wechat, Weibo
- Setting up connections with journalists
- Supporting the PR and media activities
- Building and managing an active community of users
- Providing support to customer request
- Assisting with logistics whenever necessary
- The job may evolve towards a sales or business development role based on the candidate’s interest and the company’s needs.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
Native Korean and Japanese Interns
Working hours: usually 9:00-18:00, 1 hour lunch break
No dresscode, casual business is ok
Interns work closely with other teams (they won't be only on their intern 'island')
very clean office & easily accessible, subway is next to it (Liangmaqiao)
Winter periods is high season, so they would prefer more interns then.
Employees are foreigners & Chinese, majority Chinese. Main foreign nationalities are French, German and Singapore/Malaysia.
This is an international, Swiss-based industry leader in the field of high-efficiency air purification that has been providing clean air solutions since 1963 which are highly effective and yet affordable. Their innovative strength stems from its own R&D and manufacturing. This, by today's standards rare approach, has led to products which set new standards in performance, style and quality.