Marketing Intern for consulting company
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 927
The mission of the Marketing Intern is to support the company\'s marketing & sales work in Beijing.
Lead on their online marketing work.
Build improved communication materials with new Leads and Clients.
Engage in sales & marketing admin work.
You must meet the following requirements:
- Native English speaker
- Preferably has business/marketing background
- Keen business interest, ideally in entrepreneurship, and China-UK trade
- Ability to manage social media feeds and online marketing activity
- Comfortable working with both traditional software (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook) and online marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, buzzsumo, tweetdeck, etc.)
During this internship, you will have the chance to work alongside the company\'s sales and marketing team.
This position is available part-time.
Excellent development opportunities as part of a fast growing UK company.
This company\'s mission is to help the best small companies from the UK thrive in China, and are leaders in the vision to double UK SME exports to China by 2020.
They make it easy for small companies from overseas to come in and test the China market. They do this by allowing companies to operate and trade in China, without having to go through the time, cost and risk of setting up their own company.
Their customers grow faster than market average, because we help run their back-office functions, covering: finance; HR & operations; allowing clients to focus on developing their core business.