Marketing Communication Assistant
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1169
1. Assist with writing copy-right articles (EN/CN) and promoting our products/projects online and offline
2. Assist the team with marketing efforts and digital marketing, main focus on company website, linkedIn and WeChat account
3. Draft monthly newsletter and share with our partners
4. Help organize seminars, conferences, dinners, and implement them together with the members
5. Support business delegations in China with strategic meeting, translation, logistics & administration to ensure the mission go smoothly 6. Assist with general operational activities and relationship management
1. Good command of both Chinese and English
2. Positive, self-motivating, considerate person who is willing to take challenges
3. Professional business attitude and appearance. Ambition to create value and exceed expectations.
4. Strategic-minded and creative in writing articles
5. Preferably from foreign language/public relations/marketing majors in the final years of a reputable university (Bachelor/Master student)
Learning about the Chinese and European business culture. Being able to include your creative vision on the current projects of Dutchese Group. You will gain real work experience as a full-time employee and develop yourself through challenges. Our company language is in English. You will work in totally international environment and get valuable experience in working with international companies and governments. It will allow you to expand your business network and skills to a large extent.
This company was established in 1987 in Shanghai with the main objective to help foreign companies doing business in China, mainly in trade and investments, but also education and culture.
This company helped over 2,000 foreign multinational and SME companies and governments doing business in China, and vice versa. Clients including but not limited to: City of Rotterdam, Rotterdam Partners, Port of Rotterdam, Chamber of Commerce, Schiphol Airport, Erasmus University, ING Bank, ABN AMRO Bank, Steinweg, VOPAK, Loyens & Loeff, VDL Group, Wagenborg etc.
As a non-profit Dutch foundation, this company has a Board of Directors (voluntary basis) supervising activities in China. It sustain its operation through membership contributions, sponsorship, and project fees