Marketing & Business development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1165
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of marketing strategies
• Workon social media outlets, such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Conduct desk-top research and analysis about industrial trends, policy, hot button issues
• Co-ordinate branding standards and audience awareness projects
• Help establish strong client and speaker collaboration
• Strong interest and a rudimentary level of understanding of hot-button policy discussions affecting society today
• Have a positive attitude, strong attention to detail, and strong sense of responsibility
• Strong English skills in both oral presentation and document writing
• Good research skills and analytical capabilities
• Great team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure
Intern must be available for at least 20 hours a week. (longer is possible)
Intern might be asked to work from home, yet there are office spaces available.
Weekly team meetings.
Daily contact with supervisor about tasks + progress provided.
SAGE Worldwide specializes in bringing leading voices on Asia to the world. We facilitate productive exchanges and learning environments for those who want to know more about the world’s fastest growing marketplace for goods and ideas. Our speakers have a wide variety of expertise and cover topics including: the economy, international affairs, business, media, healthcare, wellness, lifestyle and much more. These industry leaders SAGE provides to you, the client, gives you access to ﬁrst-hand views on China and all of Asia.
SAGE Worldwide is seeking highly motivated candidates who are eager to learn and grow new professional and interpersonal skills working on projects in business development and marketing. We are looking at candidates that are ready to face and overcome new challenges on a daily basis through both personal and group work. The SAGE internship lasts a minimum of 3 months and 20 hours per week and is subject to extension. This will provide the selected candidates with a solid foundation for their future career.