General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 733
- Writing and gathering information
- Supporting staff on all projects
- Gathering information and research
- Writing daily news items and articles and posting them on our website portal
- Help expanding company leverage on social media
- Proofreading, translating, editing and polishing texts on the companie’s website,
- Marketing research assignments based on personal interest & company needs
- Executing online marketing campaigns
- Sales tasks
- Teaching kids skateboarding
- Marketing background preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Photoshop skills
- Knowledge in Chinese is a plus
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Being very creative
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Very pro-active and outgoing
- passionate on sports
This is a very interesting internship offer especially for people who are into skateboarding.
Additionally, the intern might work with children.
Moreover, the internship would be a great opportunity for anyone searching to understand a business and the international market that Shanghai has to offer.
This company is a skateboarding experience company located in downtown Shanghai. They teach skateboarding to children throughout the city and develop the sport of skateboarding throughout China. Moreover, they built not only Shanghai's first indoor Skatepark but also provides skateboarding lessons to people of all ages and ability and even run it's own skateshop. It is the first place to go for every beginning or advanced skater.