Marketing and Business Development Intern - Food and Beverage
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 965
● Plan for marketing activities and assist for the execution of the Marketing Plan.
● Plan and manage events (tastings, copromotional
● Take care of the operations before, during and after the organization of the events.
● Create new concepts of events/promotions given the resources offered by GroupMall.
● Producing detailed proposals for marketing activities (e.g. timelines, legal obligations, staffing
● Doing researches and collecting data about the competition.
● Manage company social media platforms and assist with the planning for user acquisition
● Help finding new suppliers and support the ecommerce deal creation.
● Help finding new partners for cooperation.
● Good communication skills, outgoing personality
● Critical thinking
● Social person
● Proactive spirit
● Solution oriented
● Time management and ability to work within tight deadlines
● Well organised, ability to give reports on the job done
● Fluent English and Chinese, good writing skills is preferred.
● F&B Background preferred
We are a newly born startup, based in Shanghai that operates in the ecommerce space.
We are a B2C online shop where users can find a multitude of special offers and deals on imported and local food products. Our customers are foreigners and Chinese looking for good quality products at affordable price.
At the current stage, we operate on a Wechat based platform, and an independent website is planned to be online by the end of August.
Our positioning is that of a community based brand that constantly engage with people through
wechat groups, events and special platform’s features.