IT Developer Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 518
The intern’s tasks will include:
- Developing new functionalities for the company’s back office
- Improving the existing functionalities of the back office
- Making the website multilingual (today only in English)
- Setting up a development and testing environment
- IT related background
- Knowledge of some administrative tools, like svn
- Independent and autonomous since you would be the only developer in the team
- Proactive and organized
- A performance based bonus can also be given, apart from the monthly allowance
- This travel agency has a very articulated back office system because it was originally set up for a multi-branch company. It will be an interesting project to be involved in!
This is a travel agency founded in 2008 and devoted exclusively to provide a full range of travel services to expatriates living in China.
The team is today composed of a mix of expatriates and Chinese agents working on the same goal: to offer the travels they'd like to book for theirselves.
They are specialized in China & Asia trips and work closely with their customers to understand their desires and needs, to get them the best deals.
The company has also created a corporate department leveraging its knowledge of travel in China, to provide an all-in-one business service.