General Internship Information
- Business Area: Human Resources
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 821
- Managing applicant pipelines
- Developing client list
- Participating in interviews
- Supporting the team
- Learning about administrative business functions
- Opportunity to learn more about office management, accounting and mobile product development
- A desire to learn and improve yourself
- Great communication skills and positive attitude
- Organized, detail oriented and responsible
- Previous experience in HR/Administration is a plus
- Fluent in English or Chinese
- Adept at using Word, Excel and communication platforms such as Skype, QQ, Wechat etc.
These are a plus
- Recent graduates with business related degree
- Extrovert personality
- Familiar with Google products, Asana, Evernote
- Interest in Tech and Mobile apps
- Understand Chinese and American culture
This company offers you:
- Autonomy and empowerment – do things the way you like to achieve results and really make a difference. They like out of the box thinkers-doers.
- All the gear you need to stay productive – latest laptops, extra monitores, peripherals, custom chairs and more
- Happy Hour every Friday!
- Casual working environment with healthy benefits – breakfast, lunch, dinner, fruit, snacks and coffee are provided every day.
- Silicon Valley results driven culture – flexible hours and holiday
- A real team culture where we learn, grow and succeed as a family.
This company is a new technology venture in Beijing China focused on creating innovative mobile products for China and the World. Their mission is to build software that supports authentic human expression and help people live better lives. They are building a new generation social app that is designed to cut through all the digital noise of our daily lives so we can focus on what really matters - effective communication. The company’s people are passionate, dedicated, and love building new things. Everyone on their team is considered an owner and encouraged to contribute on every level. Communication is one of the company’s key tenets and feedback is always valued and welcomed since there is so much they can learn from each other. The company believes in moving fast, staying hungry, having fun and building for the future they want!