Guest Services Intern (Food and Beverage)
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Hospitality
- Location: Hangzhou
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1266
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- Assists with receiving guests in the hotel's restaurants, manages the inventory of the outlet, and assists the service associates whenever necessary.
- Internships can be tailored according to your qualifications and an interview between you and the company.
- Major in Hospitality, Tourism Management or related topics.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Chinese, Spanish, German, Japanese or Korean will be a plus.
- Fun and active team
- Good environment for building your professional network
- Uniform will be provided
- Locker and 24 hours shower access
- Overnight dormitory for late shifts
- Duty meals
- Birthday celebration by every division
- Certified awards
- Associate activities
- Associate lounge access
Prominently located on the banks of West Lake, this 390-room hotel gives Hangzhou, one of China’s most splendid and luxurious cities, a stylish icon. The hotel offers elegantly designed guest rooms, innovative restaurants and bars, modern meeting and banquet space and a luxurious spa and fitness center. As it is situated in the lakeside pedestrian zone of the famous West Lake, it is within walking distance to the city’s business, shopping and entertainment center. The hotel is in close vicinity to many scenic and cultural attractions in Hangzhou.