General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 weeks - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1189
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graphic Design Skills
- Layout Skills
- Creative Services
- Customer Focus
- Creativity - Flexibility
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Acute Vision
- Be able to handle feedback
This internship is perfect for people who are eager to help a Chinese company become more global. If you are someone who likes to take initiative and gets excited about new opportunities, this is the internship for you!
Established in 2003, this company is led by a team of professionals who each have 20 years of advertising, digital and experiential marketing under their belts. They are based in Shanghai, but their services are regional and national, covering the mega Tier 1 cities as well as the smaller Tier 3 and 4 cities. PR, media, social media, creative design, video production, styling and shoots and events are their main focus.