English Media Content Creator Associate
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Journalism & Media
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 904
- Client Research: Assist managers vet clients and learn about their industry
- Press Release Creation & Copywriting: Compile and edit engaging press releases that provide value to our media partners.
- Social Media Content Creation - manage and post on company and client social media accounts (local and international social media sites).
- Pitch Preparation: Create and present clear proposals, types of media in most effective time spans and locations, cost schedules, and contract options for clients to choose from.
- Media Relations Management: Inform partners of news surrounding our clients.
- Strategic Network Growth: Strikes up conversations at networking events and on weekends to generate new leads with target clients, bloggers, editors and key opinion leaders.
- Industry Trend Investigator: Keep your ear out on the ground and on social media for new trends, venue openings, competitors, apps, etc.
- Detail oriented with ability to learn and maintain new knowledge management systems that are essential for start-up growth
- Confident with a track record of leadership and logical decision making
- Familiar with PPT and Adobe Illustrator and an eye for for basic design tasks
- Native English speaker with stellar written and spoken communication skills
- Basic understanding of the media industry and interest in learning about the differences between Chinese and English Media in the Greater China region
- Interest in learning basic Mandarin, about Chinese culture, China in general
- 1 year part-time/internship experience in any communications role (ex: HR, F&B, Sales, Customer Service, etc.) preferred
- Ability to submit original writing samples prior interview
This company is looking for an outgoing, creative, energetic and internationally minded intern who has a track record of being a self-starter and problem solver. The candidate must be interested in gaining first-hand experience and contributing to rapidly growing public relations and communications brand in Shanghai, China.
This company is specialized in:
Financial and Corporate Communications
International Strategic Communications
Media Relations, Thought Leadership, and Influencer Engagement
Personal and Professional Reputation
General Communications Support