Digital Marketing Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1246
American Wine Merchants internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but not limited to: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, + “learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback. All duties + responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will meet AWM’s sales objectives.
2. Develop + write marketing content executions to be deployed across all AWM + partner social media channels.
3. Learn SEO best practices and write meta content to support AWM’s SEO initiatives
4. Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
5. Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions
6. Work with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword maps for AWM platforms
7. Work with team members for off line activities including but not limited to:
- Wine Tasting Events
- Wine Dinners
- Wine Exhibitions
8. Updates AWM’s WeChat and Weibo accounts
9. Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with AWM
10. Post updates, news, and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
11. Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our WeChat and Weibo page in a manner that invites conversation and interactions 12. Grow AWM’s online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, + ABILITES
§ Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
§ Strong writing skills
§ Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
§ Flexible in work functions + duties
§ Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
§ Proficient in managing large amount of data + ability to interpret + extract meaningful insight from data
§ Exceptional time management skills
§ Strong teamwork skills
§ PC proficiency + strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Work, PPT, Excel) essential
§ Must be able to focus for long periods of time at a computer screen given the nature of the digital business
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and in no way, is to be constructed as a contract. As with all positions, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the organization and the team member. Employment is not for a set period of time and may be discontinued by either party for any reason with or without notice.
American Wine Merchant was founded in 2015 to introduce handcrafted, boutique - quality American wines to China wine lover. In 2016, we launched our website featuring articles, intervews, columns, wine reviews, and an e-commerce site.