General Internship Information
- Business Area: Journalism & Media
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 741
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a high-level team supporting PCG Marketing operations and communications including internal communications, PR and social media. He/She will:
- Attend meetings
- Be on top of business updates
- Be able to tell a global internal audience the whole PCG Marketing & Design story.
- Work with the design team and other team leaders to create a holistic story for PCG Marketing & Design as well as ad-hoc support for different business units.
1. Native fluency in English (read/write Mandarin a plus)
2. Has some knowledge in advertisement and marketing (intern experience preferred)
3. 1-2 years of editing/publication experience or has experience working on design and production of newsletters will be a plus
Intern needed for January 2015!
This is a service company providing an integrated innovation portfolio made up of:
The company was founded in Beijing in 2011 under the belief that integrated design & marketing is the smarter way forward.
They have core 6 members who make up their SWAT team of various design & marketing specialists. They partner with various companies to facilitate their approaches, thus keeping themselves agile and flexible, something they feel is important.
Their objective is to offer their clients the opportunity to communicate their product with a compelling & consistent story, through:
+ Great design
+ Consistent story telling from design through to marketing
+ Stronger client relationships built through shared interest and long term objectives.