General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Hangzhou
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1287
Do you like to take part in the organization of the best events in Hangzhou? Are you exploratory in nature, a good communicator and enjoy organizing events? Look no further, our city explorer internship is just the right kind of internship for you!
As a city explorer, you will be responsible for the following:
• Finding and exploring venues for our professional and cultural events
• Find and explore excursion locations for our international students (hiking spots, exhibitions, local activities, trips etc.)
• Preparation of short introductory videos and take pictures of the venues
• Frequent traveling
• Conduct research and proposal of new ideas
• Creation of new cultural and touristic experience products
• Closely working together with our Marketing and Event Management department
- Self-motivated, highly energetic and pro-active
- Passionate about traveling
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, high proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
- Basic video/photo editing skills (Adobe Photoshop/Premier experience preferred)
Can be done in combination with more event-organizing related work.
Hutong School was founded in September 2005 by a team of French, German, Korean, Flemish and Chinese entrepreneurs. We are the first Chinese language school under foreign management officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China and are committed to the development and nurturing of young talent in all industries at all levels.