Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Education & Training
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 288
The intern will mainly take care of business development tasks.
- Market research on international schools and public schools in big cities in China
- Contact potential clients through phone calls and emails
- Set up meetings with clients and present the company’s services
- Involve in product development process and create customized programs for schools
- Preferably candidates who studied in the UK or US
- Previous sales experience and/or Marketing or Business background strongly preferred
- Previous training/facilitation background preferred
- Training/mentor experience highly preferred
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Chinese is a plus
During this internship, there is the possibility of being part of the training programs of the company. This could be in summer camps or weekend activities the company organizes. These activities consist of orientation sessions for university choices, leadership skills development, etc.
The intern could also travel with the company very likely to Shanghai and the surrounding area.
This company provides high quality extracurricular activities to high school students based on the concept of experiential learning. They have two main training products: mini MBA and service learning camp.
In mini MBA course, they invite guest speakers from consulting firms, accounting firms or social enterprises to give their students an in-depth sight of the real word knowledge, contrasting with the textbook knowledge they have in the classroom.
Furthermore they teach students the importance of team working and other skill-set such as goal setting, project evaluation, efficient communication, etc.
At service learning camp, they recruit several college students from distinguished American universities. Each college student mentors 5 Chinese high school students and works with them at a third-party NGO for 6 days.