Business development and Research Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1062
- Responsible for the development of foreign-funded enterprises, foreign banks, and foreign financial institutions clients.
- Assist in the sales of public offering fund products and other financial products in China.
-Become familiar with China's domestic financial market status and development direction
- Regularly feedback goals to supervisor
- Set up customer groups, keep track of existing customers and maintain good relationships.
- Work with corporate finance related documents/Copywriting.
- Actively participate in the company's internal training, meetings and activities.
- Actively cooperate with and coordinate the tasks within the company.
-Can withstand and challenge a certain degree of work intensity, sales experience and understand the financial industry is preferred.
-Bachelor degree or above, preferably in finance degree, with or without working experience. (The company is responsible for team training)
-High degree of enthusiasm for the financial sector.
-Able to take initiative.
-When necessary, be able to face customers independently.
-Need to have good business communication skills, work under pressure and be able to solve problems.
-Need to have a strong team spirit.
-Proficiency in office software
Strong hiring potential
We are a company with a good reputation for over a decade, and offer satisfying service orientation, professional working team, effective back-office management, and continuous, in depth and comprehensive follow up services. The company has long team strategic cooperation with several top financial institutions, warrant companies, law firms and valuation agencies. We combine all the investment & financing tools and products in market for your tailored and dedicated solution.