Business Development and Operations Internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 6 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1180
- Following up on daily business activity (updating sales reports and purchases lists, organizing shop refills and
- Searching and contacting concept stores in France, Europe, and Asia to start collaborating with them
- Organizing photo shootings (mood boards, finding outfits for models, shooting location…)
- Taking care of the online platforms’ customer service
- Updating company’s sales content (price list, prospection email templates, brand presentation…)
- Handling current wholesale clients and helping with re-orders and deliveries
The ideal candidate:
- Curious, thorough, organized and independent
- Should not be scared of multi-tasking
- Fluent in English (Chinese is a plus)
- Interested in fashion & accessory industries
- Good writing skills
- Good excel skills
- Bachelor or above required
This is a French brand of dainty handmade jewelry created by a French couple living in Shanghai.
They carefully choose unique raw materials, design and create every piece by themselves.
The brand concept is around traveling, reflecting the wanderlust of the founders.
Each set of jewelry has, as a reference, the name of a country. The creations are made with
semi-precious gemstones coming from different places around the world such as Labradorite,
Moonstones, Lapis Lazuli, Amazonite and white Turquoise just to name a few.
The brand aims to provide high-quality pieces that are timeless by both their design and their quality.
Thanks to the materials used -14k solid gold, 14k gold filled and 925 Sterling silver-
Their creations are made for daily wear and to resist our busy modern life.