General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 948
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
1. Pro-actively study the products and brands as the benchmark on internet and to develop new product strategy and marketing plan
2. Suggests how to strategically position the new brand to convey the brand as innovative and inspirational.
3. Provides input into the creative, media, digital, and PR team members the annual and quarterly media/advertising plan.
4. Creates comprehensive action plans for all Brand communications projects with the aim to maximize brand and (new) product exposure while maximizing efficiencies
4. Identifying how global communications can be adapted and implemented or developed to local initiatives
5. Recommends and/or develops creative material for brand campaigns with other teammates.
6. Develops rollout plans that are in line with the marketing plan and time frame
7. Constantly liaises with the factories to adjust the draft strategy and plan.
8. Proactively works with other brand teams in order to get support from all of them to reach our objectives
9. Remains up to date on the fast developing Media Environment in general and New Media technologies and opportunities in particular
10. Identifies communication opportunities, as well as opportunities for Co-ops & Co-branding
1. Have experience in strategic planning and execution including budgeting
2. Logic thinking and capable to do market research on internet.
3. Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
4. Professional written and verbal communication, Photoshop and Power point skills.
Potential bonus if intern creates good leads
This consulting company is a leading advisor for communication-based business strategies in China. They provide integrated marketing & PR strategy, branding, Digital & Social Media campaigns and Event Live communication. Together with big clients, they regularly carry out promotion/branding events with them throughout China.
This is a foreign owned Chinese language school in China. The Hangzhou franchise regularly organizes excellent cultural events and big size (networking) business events in Hangzhou.