General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 weeks - 2 weeks
- Allowance: 4,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 830
- Promoting the brand and French wine
- Be flexible for travelling all around China
- Organize wine tasting for clients, producers and providers
- Organize events
- Advise customers wisely on Wines
- French (or French speaking) highly preferred
- Knowledge of wine or wine industry
- Commercial and customer service mindset
- Open minded, social, not shy and easy going
- Mandarin is a plus
- Bachelor's degreee required
- Candidates above 21 years old will be prioritized
You will spend little time in the office as you will mostly be involved in a Chinese team for the promotion of the Brand and required to travel all around China. An interpreter will be there to help.
You need to be flexible to occasionally work in the weekends as well. Hotels and transportations are reimbursed by the company.
Founded in 1949, this company has long since become a leading name in the market for wines from Bordeaux and the south-west of France. A co-operative wine merchant with an impeccable reputation, This company has become the supplier of choice for countless professionals in retail distribution, restaurants and the wine industry.
With a wide range of châteaux, a choice selection of vintages and a recognized expertise in brand creation and development, They bring its high standards to bear on every aspect of the wine trade. These high standards are shared by all of our people – from their winemakers and oenologists to their commercial teams – who work tirelessly to offer their clients a product of exceptional quality. "Quality" is a word which is often overused, but at this company it is more than just a cliché, it is the "guiding principle" which has informed their work for over 60 years.